Message From CEO / Director
At Bharat Freight, I and my team work tirelessly to serve our customers with every drop of service that we can provide to save time, money and risk and provide a seamless set of services to ensure that their needs are fulfilled as per their plans. To highlight our strengths, we specialize in the following areas of business in the Logistics domain
- Customs clearance for Import and Export by Sea at Mumbai, JNPT, JNPT FTWZ, Hazira and ICD Thumb. For other locations, we work with associates like Kandla, Mundra, Pipavav, Chennai and Delhi.
- Licensing for the sake of imports, duty saving scripts and special approvals for projects.
- Rail movements for train load of cargoes, parcels and containers PAN INDIA.
- Ocean and Air Freight bookings for parcel loads, container loads, vessel loads and with door to door solutions.
- 3 PL service for clients to help them export and import thru us to help them do away with multiple compliances and returns and give them consolidated costs per unit.
- In terms of transport, we own Cement bowsers, Trucks and tempos totaling to more than 300 vehicles and approximately 500 more with our associates which includes trailer too.
- Coastal movements of cargo from Gujarat to Maharashtra by Sea in mini bulkers (Approximately 1500 to 2000 tons).
- Warehousing at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Bhiwandi close to 1.5 million sq.ft.
- Labor contracting for Loading, Unloading, sorting, packing and labelling.
- Engineering services which include creating resources and designing solutions and also executing the same to provide solutions for large corporates as turnkey solutions for handling cargoes.
We have also invested and partnered with the following groups to add few feathers to our Cap and provide a more integrated service to our customers as and when time demands.
- Agility group (Kuwait) to operate and maintain the Port of Shuaba
- Kaveh Group (Iran) and Indian Ports Global Limited to operate and maintain the Port of Chabahar.
- Inland Waterways Authority to operate and Maintain the Sittwe and Palletwa Port.
- DP World at JNPT to operate and maintain equipment at NSIGT.
- ACC Cement to Run their Rail Terminal with 4 lines for bag cargo handling at Navi Mumbai.
- ACC Cement to Purchase, Operate and Maintain Railway Locomotive from Plant to Central Railway Junctions and back.
- Central Rail warehousing Corporation to run their new Rail terminal at Mumbai.
- Mumbai Port Trust to run passenger (Water Taxi) service from Domestic Cruise Terminal for Mumbai Harbor.
- Sanghi Cement to operate a cement terminal at Surat for bulk and bag handling.
- Food Corporation of India in Mumbai to operate their Rail Terminal to handle the Rice, Wheat and Pulses arriving for Public Distribution Scheme.
- Arihant Group for developing ASIA’s largest FTWZ at Bhiwandi which would be Rail linked with JNPT to provide services to AMAZON, Walmart, D Mart and large supply chain formats.
- SN Engineering for operating and running a Ready Mix concrete Plant for MMRDA and MSRDC projects in Mumbai.
–Mr. Sohel Kazani
MD, Bharat Freight
–Mr. Zunaid Pradhan
CEO, Bharat Freight
The Group also has retail ventures in Restaurants, Cinema, Electronics, Pharma and Food products. We also handle CNF and distribution for ACC Cement, Ultratech, Bharati Cement, Shree Cement, Nippon Paints, Corniche (silica fumes), LIT infra, Muse Ventures (UK), ICEBERG HOLDINGS (Myanmar – Oil n Gas), Kamdhenu Steel, JSW (GGBS) in Mumbai. We also work as knowledge partners for many corporates and research institutions, associations and federations in state and national level to guide them in their endeavors to draft policies and present research papers to the Government.